This privacy statement sets out how Aderyn Building Consultancy uses and protects any information that you give Aderyn Building Consultancy when you use this website or our services.
Aderyn Building Consultancy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aderyn Building Consultancy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17 May 2018.
We collect information:
- Through direct contact from our website.
- That you provide to us in connection with the services we provide.
- From meetings with staff or business contacts, such as exchanging business cards, or collecting information at conferences or business events.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information to validate your identity, such as a passport or proof of residency document.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use identification verification documents to meet with regulatory and legal requirements to verify who you are as a condition of providing services.
- Where you give us consent, we may periodically send promotional emails about services which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Who we share personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- Aderyn Building Consultancy employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Organizations that support the products or services we provide to you.
- Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
- Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. If you would like us to delete your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to complain
If you need to make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us directly at email@example.com
If you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint, you can contact The Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/